The £2000 employers NIC relief will kick in from April
Basically it is
- Available to all sizes of business, with certain exceptions.
- Claimed via the payroll software.
- From 6 April 2014 onwards.
- This measure was announced in the 2013 Budget
So for instance
- a single employee a salary of £22,448, or
- two part-timers on salaries of £15,202, or
- three part-timers on £12,786, or
- four part-timers on £11,579 per annum and
- pay no ER’s NICs at all.
From 2015/16 there will also be exemption for any employee under 21 and earning less than £813 a week.
Do you live and work around Carlisle? Why not give me a call for free a consultation.