I am a qualified Chartered Accountant who has been in industry for over 30 years. I understand how companies work, the pressures that managers come under and the everyday issues which they have to face.

I work with a small number of select clients. This allows me to look after their everyday financial questions. It isn’t really good enough to just see you after the end of the year. A successful business needs consistent support and someone whom you can rely upon.

As a Chartered Accountant I have a practising certificate and am subject to their rules and regulations. I also carry professional indemnity insurance.

Eden Valley Book Keeping is a trading name for the work which i do and my membership of the ICAEW is in my own name, Colin Corlett.

You can find me on Google plus here

and this is our Google+ brand page

Here a few Google communities which we contribute to:-

Accountants and bookkeepers community

UK tax matters

Professional indemnity insurance has been arranged through RSA Insurance PLC for business in the UK.

Contact details can be provided on request.